A toothache is the worst kind of body ache you can go through. It is one of the deadliest pains and a reason for sleepless nights as well. This pain, in some cases, can be caused due to a weakness in your gums. Weak gums usually result in a loose grip of the tooth and can cause severe pain to you. In some cases, excessive brushing can also tamper your gums and cause trouble to them. Rough brushing not only hurts your gums, it also makes life worse for your teeth. Bad or unhealthy gums can occur even if you maintain good dental hygiene, it can occur even as a hereditary disease. Using one of the best mouthwash for gums might not completely dissolve the problem, but it can help you make positive movements towards solving it. Let us look at some of the best mouthwashes for your gums:
TheraBreath Fresh Breath Oral Rinse
- TheraBreath as a brand has been around for about 20 years now and has cemented a place for itself in the oral healthcare section.
- It is one of the best mouthwash for gums with regards to its amazing quality to not leave your mouth dry.
- It is also known to kill sulfur producing bacteria, these bacteria are one of the major reasons for bad breath. The mouthwash does not contain any artificial flavors.
- To top it all, this product has been rated as a vegan product and is alcohol-free. The burn-free formula keeps all the burning sensations away and leaves you with a fresh, slightly minty, breath.
Breathrx Anti-Bacterial Mouth Rinse
- Phillips Sonicare mouthwash, Breathrx, is one of the best mouthwash for your gums and is known to offer as many benefits as an electric toothbrush.
- It is ideal for people with diabetes and sugar issues as it is 100% sugar as well as alcohol-free. This also makes it safe for sensitive gums.
- It works on the two main issues of oral care by destroying sulfur producing compounds and keeps your mouth plague-free.
- It has an active zinc content which allows you to stay bad breath free for the entire day and not just for some hours after using it.
Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash
- It is one of the most famous mouthwashes in the world and is commonly seen in most households, thereby making is one of the best mouthwash for your gums. It is famous because of its effectiveness and reputation.
- The product starts killing bacteria from the first use as it has the four essential ingredients that promote germ protection.
- Most biofilms germs are accumulated on the teeth, within the gum line. This mouthwash is known to kill those germs from the first rinse.
- It has a 24-hour protection formula, that keeps you away from bad breath throughout the day. It has also been clinically proven to reduce more plaque than a brushing session.
Crest 3D White Luxe Mouthwash
- Unlike other mouthwashes, this one targets the white quotient of your teeth. Its primary function is to provide a whitening effect to your teeth.
- Having stains on your teeth or yellow teeth can be embarrassing for you. This product helps you stay away from that and shows results within 7 days of usage.
- And not just that, it comes with a triple-action formula that gives you whiter teeth, protection against surface stains, and prevents bad breath.
- It has a minty flavor to go with its qualities, leaving you with whiter teeth and a fresh breath throughout the day.
Listerine Total Care Plus Whitening Mouthwash
- As we all know, this brand has a great reputation among households and is one of the top brands all around the country.
- This particular product is an overall dental hygiene improvement product. Unlike other mouthwashes, it does not target just one dental issue.
- The total care plus is one of the best mouthwash for gums as it offers a total of six oral benefits in just a single rinse and works from the first rinse.
- This mouthwash whitens teeth, restores enamel, prevents cavities and bad breath, strengthens your teeth, and cleans your mouth.
Closys Original Unflavored Mouthwash
- If you are one that does not like flavors, this mouthwash is ideal for you. It has the simplest yet effective way of killing germs.
- As it is unflavored, this mouthwash does not have a particular taste. Its taste is similar to the taste of water or a no-taste.
- It has an active ingredient, CloraStan, that works in killing 99% of the bacteria in less than ten seconds. This can be seen in a single rinse. The mouthwash is also 100% alcohol-free.
A mouthwash can be your one single option to keep your teeth clean, plague, and bad breath away as well as healthier gums. However, you must pair it with brushing and flossing to maintain a high dental hygiene. You can opt for any of the above mentioned best mouthwashes for gums, according to your requirement.